Nina is a Pro! Even with 14 years of success as a woman’s health and midlife empowerment coach, she is still challenging herself to grow as an entrepreneur, investing in herself and her business, and setting a big vision and long-term strategy for herself and her business! She’s not afraid to ask for help, invest in herself and create new offers or master new skills.
Those are the characteristics of a Pro!
How about you? Are you an amateur or a pro?
Click here to find out which, and what you can do about it.
- Are you willing to invest in yourself to grow your business skills?
- Are you tackling your fears to navigate your business into unchartered waters?
- Are you looking for ways to add more value to your content?
- Are you getting help where you need it most?
- Are you practicing the skills you need to get to the next level?
If you’re not doing these things, you’re still operating with “amateur mentality”.
- Amateurs don’t take risks.
- Amateurs don’t lean into their fears.
- Amateurs don’t seek continuously and relentlessly to add value.
- Amateurs don’t invest in themselves, in a strong team, or in coaching.
If you need to breakout of “Amateur Mentality”, you need to get crystal clear on your strategy.
2015 is right around the corner… What’s your strategy to finish 2014 strong and play even bigger in 2015?
If you don’t have a strategy… if you’re just winging it every day… then strategy is your # 1 focus right now!
And this is where a Chakra Business Blueprint can help.
With a Chakra Business Blueprint, you can use your Chakra’s to:
- Assess your strengths
- Create your strategy
- Improve your conversions
- Identify tactical steps
So… ask yourself this very simple question… Am I operating like an Amateur… or a Pro?
If you’re still treating your business like an Amateur, it’s time to think strategically and get a plan in place!
Photo Credit: Matt Hosford