Words are ‘magick’. They have the power to enroll people into your programs and transform lives.
The wrong words or the wrong energy around your words can repel potential clients and sabotage your business success.
So understanding how to keep your throat chakra open and powerfully speak your truth is vital to your business success.
For many years, I didn’t know how to use my voice in a way that brought me closer to my goals. I didn’t know how to stand up for myself when I had been taken advantage of. I didn’t know how to express my needs in my relationships, and I held a lot of tension and anxiety in my throat, causing this chakra to become nearly closed off.
Learning how to use my voice and to choose powerful wording has been a continuous (and sometimes painful) process for me. It required me to let go of the subconscious beliefs I had around my worthiness to speak my truth and learn the skills I needed to change lives for the better.
In business, there is a very specific chakra flow that can greatly influence your ability to meet your business goals.
- It starts with your heart chakra! If you don’t know what you want, how will you know if you’re on the right track?
- Then, you must devise the appropriate strategy to meet your goals, using the wisdom in your crown chakra.
- And your strategy must include steps to create a strong foundation. In business, this means building a client base (called an email list) using the skills you have in your root chakra.
- Once you have that foundation, your intuition chakra is vital to the process of understanding your tribe’s pain points and how you can help solve their problems.
- Your creativity chakra comes next. It’s what you use to create powerful programs to solve your client’s problems and pain points.
- If you’ve followed this step-by-step process, it’s now time for you to use your voice and the power of your throat chakra to reach your tribe and enroll them in your vision of how you can transform their lives!
When you manifest your business using this process, by the time you start sharing your message you have a clear and compelling view of your ideal client, you understand their pain points, and you have custom crafted programs to meet their unique needs.
Following this process greatly improves your outcomes and your ability to change the world while creating business success!
If you use these chakras in the correct order, you will be able clearly communicate with your clients in a way that improves.