Clients are the lifeblood of every business. That part is obvious.
Clients, client attraction and retention form the core Root Chakra Activities in your business.
So, if you aren’t building time and activities into your business to…
- Find potential clients
- Turn them into IDEAL clients
- Get them to raise their hand to work with you
- Get them to understand your value and pricing
… Then you have a ROOT chakra blockage and it’s time to take corrective action now!
My Business Chakra Assessment process is designed to discover where in your strategy you have blockages and business problems. In business, your chakras fit together like puzzle pieces to create a specific result. And when you are having blockages or breakdowns in your business results, you can trace the problem back to a specific chakra that needs work.
In business, your Root Chakra (finding clients) is tightly linked with your 6th chakra (click here to discover how to use your intuition to identify your client’s problems) and your 2nd Chakra (watch for an upcoming blog to discover how to use your 2nd chakra to create programs and offers to solve your clients problems).
Start by asking yourself these questions:
- Do I understand who my ideal client is, and what problem I am solving for them?
- Do my programs and offers spell out – specifically – how they solve that problem?
If you get a big “YES” to both of those questions, then let’s move on and look at your client attraction campaign. Ask yourself these questions (in this specific order):
- Do I have activities scheduled to grow my email list?
- Do I interact with my list regularly?
- Do I conduct periodic training or other educational opportunities to “love up” my list?
- Have I trained my list to respond to my calls to action?
- When I issue a call to action (CTA) to join a program, does my list respond and sign up?
Wherever your first big “NO” is, that is where you are having a breakdown in your Root Chakra strategy.
Because clients are the lifeblood of your business, you need to plan for daily business activities to grow, love –up, retain and convert the potential clients on your email list into paying clients who love working with you!