Did you try the homework I gave you in my last blog?
If not, you can read about the brain training exercise here.
In last weeks blog I asked you to try something completely outside your comfort zone.
The goal of the exercise was for you to identify thoughts and belief systems that are stopping you.
Here’s why we’re doing this exercise!
- HOW you think is important.
- HOW you think is what keeps you stuck in your current situation.
- But HOW you think isn’t always visible to you.
- Stepping outside your comfort zone is a sure fire way to identify your limiting beliefs.
So did you find a limiting belief pattern? I sure did!
I discovered the belief “I’m not an athlete”.
Now that sounds like a pretty innocuous statement… but it’s holding me back from my fitness goals.
Every time I try to improve my speed, or increase my weights, this belief comes up!
And it’s stopping me both from creating the healthy lifestyle I want… and it’s stopping me in business!
In Business???!!!??? Say What??!!?? How is this stopping me in business?
Every time I give into that thought pattern, I back off… I don’t push myself… I don’t meet my goals…
And then I turn around and repeat that same pattern in every other area of my life!
Can you see this?
How you do one thing… is how you do everything!
Now that I recognize that pattern, I can do something about it!
So Awareness is KEY… it’s the first step… if you don’t have awareness of your limiting beliefs, you are doomed to stay stuck exactly where you are.
Is that what you want?? Me neither!
There is so much more I want in life… I want to DO more… BE more… HAVE more… LIVE more.
And this limiting belief – I’m not an athlete – is stopping me in EVERY area of my life.
And every time I give in… back down… and don’t push through this belief…
By continuing to give into this limiting belief… I AM LIMITING EVERY AREA OF MY LIFE!
Time for be to Reboot My Brain!
Here’s 1 techniques to unravel and get rid of this limiting belief:
- Create a series of questions where the answer will always be ‘no’.
- Does this belief always have to be ‘true’?
- Are there times when it is true?
- Am I really stuck with this belief?
- Take a few minutes to quiet the mind and relax the body. Meditation is a great way to do this.
- Now ask yourself these questions (make sure the ‘correct’ answer will always be ‘no’).
- Don’t answer with the rational mind. You have to ‘feel’ your answers at the subconscious level.
- Keep going thru the questions for 5-10 minutes until you feel a shift inside.
- It may take multiple sessions, but you can Reboot Your Brain and eliminate the belief!
For me, this particular belief took me about 20 minutes to unwind.
Think of all the future benefits that 20 minutes is going to bring into my life!
And the same can be true for you.
There are many techniques to Reboot Your Brain…
Want to get past your limiting beliefs so you too can create the business and life of your dreams?
I have openings for 3 clients who want to make massive changes in their lives and businesses.
This is a beta program – not available to the general public!
If you want in on the ground floor, I will be working with a small, select group 1-on-1 at a fraction of what this course will cost when it becomes generally available.
If you are selected, you will receive weekly lessons, calls directly with me, and guided techniques to reprogram limiting beliefs and thought patterns.
Is the Luminate Your Mind course right for you?
There is only 1 way to find out! And that’s to talk to me personally.
Help is just a phone call away!
Photo Credit: Bert Kaufmann